CETA is an activity carried out every year in which there is a series of activities
CETA (Civil Engineering Trisakti in Action)
The themes in the concrete and NFJCE competitions are different each year, with the concept of technological development and emerging issues, as well as presenting experts on a national and international scale. Over the years, the series of activities has improved in both the number of participants, the material and speakers.
- Academic year of 2015/2016
- Concrete competition was followed by 5 groups represented University of Indonesia, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Trisakti University, and Tama University Jagakarsa.
- While the construction work of the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) line is becoming a hot topic, NFJCE in the academic year of 2015/2016 presented the President Director of the MRT as well as the President Director of PT. Transjakarta which discusses integration between the two modes
- Academic year of 2016/2017
- This year participants experienced an increase from the previous year, which is 9 groups represented universities, namely University of Indonesia, Indonesia Christian University, Sebelas Maret University, and Trisakti University.
- NFJCE forum presented the General Director of Railways, who discusses the railroad tracks that are currently being built many new lines.
- Academic year of 2017/2018
- Increasing the number of participants also occurred at the concrete competition of the academic year of 2017/2018, as many as 21 groups registered as represented participants: Sebelas Maret University, Trisakti University, Islamic University of Yogyakarta, Halu Oleo University of Sulawesi Tenggara, Mercu Buana University, Pancasila University, Sultan Agung Islamic University Semarang, Tama University Jagakarsa, Indonesia Christian University and Sekolah Tinggi Teknik PLN.
- While, NFJCE raised the environmental theme by presenting speakers on an international scale, namely the Chairperson of the Green Building Council Indonesia, Director of Rating Development and Deputy of International Relationship, Green Officer 1-UKP PT. PP, as well as Director of Development Management of the Ministry of PUPR.