a) Academic requirements
1) Have accumulated 144 (one hundred and forty-four) credits.
2) Within the above-mentioned credits, have fulfilled the following:
(a) Obtained ³ 2.00 semester index of academic achievement (applicable to students admitted before and in 2015).
(b) Obtained ³ 2.50 semester index of academic achievement (applicable to students admitted in and after 2016).
(c) Passed all subjects with a minimum C grade and a B grade for subjects in Religion, State Ideology and Indonesian language.
(d) Have completed the final assignment/examination with a minimum B grade.
b). Adminstrative requirements
1) Have been examined at the thesis defence.
2) Have paid up administrative and financial requirements.
3) Have returned books from the library of the Faculty and University.
4) Have submitted a soft copy of the final assignment report.
5) Have submitted the TOEFL results with a score of ³ 450.
6) Have complied with the requirement to publish paper in a scientific journal.